The Pointe! Studio of Dance is dependent upon the gracious generosity of its parents, students, families and the Greensboro community for donations, sponsorships and more. Your donations matter, whether individual or corporate and allow The Pointe! to provide the following:
· Scholarships for students in need of financial assistance
· Public School Shows (The Wiz, Cindy & The Glass Slipper and Hardknock Life)
· Community Performances
· Workshops with guest artist and teachers (Paige Fraser of Ailey II & Visceral Dance Chicago and Ryan Johnson of Stomp & Cirque du Soleil)
· General operations of our Company (Costumes, sets, marketing, travel, workshop costs and production costs)
· Our School (technology needs, facility needs, expansion of studio, new sprung dance floors, new mirrors, new barres and more)
· Moving into a bigger facility due to outgrowing the current studio
For more information about the benefits for donations and sponsorship or about other giving opportunities read below or contact Gina Tate at 336-292-6949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a donation now and become a member of the Circle of The Pointe!, please click for our link to kickstarter.
Thank you for your support!
Membership Circle of The Pointe!
The best way to experience all that The Pointe! has to offer is to become a donor. Join other dedicated and passionate individuals who share your love of dance. Donor levels can be found below: