The Pointe! Company & Technique Company is dependent upon the gracious generosity of its parents, students, families and the Greensboro community for donations, sponsorships and more. Your donations matter, whether individual or corporate and allow The Pointe! to provide the following:
· Scholarships for students in need of financial assistance
· Public School Shows (The Wiz, Cindy & The Glass Slipper, Hardknock Life, Pride Land and Let My People Go)
· Community Performances
· Workshops with guest artist and teachers (Paige Fraser of Ailey II, Visceral Dance Chicago and Ryan Johnson of Stomp & Cirque du Soleil, Lydia McRae of Ballet Memphis and Nashville Ballet, Brion Watson of Peggy Tour, Hamilton: An American Musical, Christopher Wilson of Ailey II, Anthony Santos of DTH, Krystal Mackie of Angelica Tour, Hamilton: An American Musical, Tiffany Jackson of Booty Work and Miami Heat Dancer, Alfred Gallman of Neward Dance Theatre, and Cassandra Pappy of Elite Dance Werks)
· General operations of our Company (Costumes, sets, marketing, travel, workshop costs and production costs)
· Our School (technology needs, facility needs, expansion of studio, new sprung dance floors, new mirrors, new barres and more)
· Moving into a bigger facility due to outgrowing the current studio
For more information about the benefits for donations and sponsorship or about other giving opportunities read below or contact Renita Webb at
336-901-0827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!